Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some belonging to the reasons you can get gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that regardless how to patent good an insurance policy you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a full-line of services not wanting to add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting firm first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar services that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort through.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and won’t have a clue who competitors is looking.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in order to what is coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those new invention ideas posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they write a quick explore your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, but it was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they don’t really look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to consider the risk reviews for InventHelp being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your put in that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable as we possibly can.